As a proven Sales Leader you will be responsible for all of Hardware.com’s commercial activities whilst driving growth to ensure integrated commercial success and creating significant competitive advantage.
Working alongside the Board you will lead, plan & direct Hardware.com’s activities to achieve and exceed targets, customer satisfaction and a “can do” sales culture.
- Responsible for the overall leadership and management of Hardware.com sales and driving vendor relationships.
- Collaborating with the board to manage products, solutions service mix, pricing and margins.
- Mentoring, developing and supporting sales managers, directly assisting with proposals, pricing and negotiating with customers and suppliers.
- Track and monitor all sales opportunities, budgets and forecasting.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of all sales critical path business processes.
- Working with the Board to optimise commission and incentives accordingly.
- Identify and implement training programmes for sales staff.
- Work closely with the Board to facilitate change management and continual improvement of Hardware.com’s sales strategy.
Skills and attributes required:
- Demonstrable experience as a Head of Sales.
- Prior VAR/SI/Reseller management experience.
- Excellent understanding of direct end user market.
- Self-starting, entrepreneurial spirit.
- 23 days holiday +BH + 1 day per 1 full year of service capped at 28 days.
- Company GSIPP Pension.
- Private Healthcare.
- Metlife health and wellbeing support.
- Health shield cash plan (incl. dental, optical, chiropody, physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, 24 hour helpline for Health, legal & counselling).
- Income Protection Scheme.
- Group Life Assurance.
- Summer BBQ’s, themed parties!
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Hardware.com, Wellington House, Kemble Enterprise Park, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6BQ.
Monday-Friday 8:30-17:30 (40 hours per week)
*** You can apply online, or if you prefer, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org ***