Hardware's Server and Storage Maintenance Service
Our dedicated Smartpac service provides a single source of third-party multi-vendor network support and maintenance. We provide flexible support to meet business demands for new, EOL, EOS, or refurbished equipment. With just one number to call our customers can immediately access skilled, knowledgeable and accredited technicians 24 hours per day, 365 days a year. We ensure any problems with your network are resolved quickly and managed efficiently. Smartpac supports Juniper, Cisco, HP, Dell, IBM & more with technical, logistics and service management expertise.
What is Smartpac Support?
Our UK based teams operate 24x7x365, serving clients in both the UK and globally. Our very experienced teams span all service levels from 1st line to 2nd and 3rd line.
- Single point of contact to cover mixed vendor estates
- Supports end of life (EOL), end of support (EOS) equipment
- Attach to equipment not sold by Hardware
- Multi-year discounts
- Multiple support options – NBD through to 4 hour onsite support
- Pro-rata additions to one end date
- Access to inventory through online portal
- Achieve 60%+ saving vs OEM support
How is Smartpac Support Delivered?
- Customer inventory loaded to online portal to serial number level
- Customer given full access to view and manage assets and support cases
- 24x7x365 support through our dedicated NOC
- Cisco support delivered by Hardware with access to vendor*
- Trusted partner base deliver support for other vendors (white-labelled as Smartpac)
- Remote field engineer base
THE SMARTPAC PORTAL
Our online portal provides instant access for customers to raise support requests manage and view current, pending, expired or expiring contracts. Enables customers to manage the entire renewal process and raise, monitor and swiftly escalate helpdesks should an issue arise. All assets are listed by serial number and location, which are updated in the event of a replacement part being provided.
Smartpac Portal Login
Down-time Costs Money
- Receive impartial advice & options to help make informed decisions with regards to your data centre support and maintenance requirements
- Cost containment solutions, providing you with substantial cost savings of up to 60% when compared with like-for-like pricing from the OEM
- Ensuring your data centre hardware can run for longer by supporting your equipment beyond the OEM's declared end of Service Life (EOSL) date
- Bespoke maintenance and support services to meet your exact requirements with simple, centralised contract and building
- Wider support offering of professional services and expertise in Data Center design
Ready to Talk?
Hardware sales and technical experts can help you select the solutions that your business needs. Get in touch and we'll be happy to help:
By Contact Form
By Live Chat
If you're ready to buy now then visit our Store, register for an account, and buy immediately: