1. Why should I buy online from Hardware.com?
Hardware.com is the leading eTailer of high-end networking hardware and accessories. We hold vast amounts of stock enabling rapid responses to your orders, offer free delivery for online orders, long standard warranties, trade-in options for redundant equipment and also refurbished hardware
Our eCommerce system is easy to use and accredited by Digi-Seal™ - validating and ensuring the website is secure, and data is encrypted in transit - giving you the confidence to conduct business online.
We are ISO 9001:2000 and BS7799 Part 1 and Part 2 accredited. These credentials guarantee the highest levels of quality and service to our customers.
2. How can I pay for my order?
There are a number of ways to pay for purchases:
- We accept all major credit/debit cards for online purchases (VISA, VISA Delta, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Switch/Maestro/Solo, Government Procurement Card (GPC), JCB, American Express)
- You can set up a Hardware.com account with an agreed credit limit (see point 10 for application details)
- Telegraphic Transfer
Alternatively you can finance your purchase, ask your Account Manager about leasing.
3. What does shipping cost?
See the logistics page
for details on shipping costs.
4. When should I receive my order?
Hardware.com offers FREE Ground Shipping for any online order over £300.00. Except for cabinets and racking which have a separate delivery structure - please call your account director to confirm. If you require immediate or expedited delivery, overnight, 2-day and 3-day service is available for a reasonable fee.
5. What standard warranties does Hardware.com offer?
All NEW hardware is despatched with a 1 year warranty as standard.
As a result of our stringent 28-point inspection, all Hardware.com Refurbished Cisco
products also carry a 1 year return-to-base warranty.
Memory, Cable and Cisco GBIC
products come with a Lifetime Warranty and Next Day Advanced Replacement.
6. Can I extend the standard warranties?
Yes. Hardware.com can exclusively offer you top class cover through Smartpac Support
Hardware.com's ecommerce system allows you to tap into Smartpac Support
extended warranties the moment you purchase your equipment.
Other manufacturers' products, aside from Cisco, can also be covered by Smartpac Support
- please call +44 (0)1285 771 600
7. What is the Hardware.com returns policy?
The returns policy can be viewed here
8. I have redundant equipment; can I exchange it?
Yes. We can offset any purchases against your excess equipment, offering you better value for money and flexible purchasing options.
Through our Asset Recovery
programs, you can dispose of your unwanted networking hardware with ease. Just fill out an evaluation form online or contact one of our experienced Account Managers and you'll receive a quote within a maximum of 24 hours.
Yes. Hardware.com sells a broad range of refurbished Cisco hardware
, facilitating smaller budgets, temporary networks and companies wishing to test new network structures.
All our refurbished equipment
is comprehensively tested in-house – ensuring the equipment is as good as new when you install it and we have the confidence to offer you 1 year return-to-base warranty as standard.
10. How do I open a credit account and make credit purchases online?
Please complete both application forms below and fax/send back to the number indicated.
On approval, you may:
- Obtain a credit account
- Convert quotes from your Account Manager to orders online
- Appoint an Administrator and designate a team who can place orders on your credit account 24 hrs a day through our website
- Check your account financial status online
- Track your orders online
- View your historical orders and invoices online